La Perla was last refitted in 2008. This 30.02m Jongert 26Ds model sailing yacht was built in 1989 and designed by Peter Sijm. She can accommodate a total of eight guests in a master cabin, two twin cabins and two pullmans.
A 400hp Caterpillar diesel engine gives this superyacht a maximum speed of 11.5 knots. At its cruising speed of 10 knots it offers a range of 1,600 nautical miles.
La Perla is listed for sale on boatinternational.com by All Ocean Yachts.
Build & Design
- Name:LA PERLA
- Yacht Type:Sail Yacht
- Yacht Subtype:Monohull, Motorsailer
- Series, Model, Class:Jongert 26Ds
- Length Overall:29.41m (96' 5")
- Length at Waterline:20.82m (68' 3")
- Beam:6.55m (21' 5")
- Max Draught:3.81m (12' 6")
- Gross Tonnage:122.00
- Displacement Tonnage:112.00
- Year of Build:1989
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:11.50kn
- Cruising Speed:10.00kn
- Range (nm):2500.00nm @ 9.00kn
- Fuel Capacity:5870.00L / 1550.69USG
- Water Capacity:3670.00L / 969.51USG
- Passenger Rooms:3
- Master Rooms:1
- Twin Rooms:2
**Approximate price conversion.