Lady G is a 24m luxury yacht built by Baltic in 2004.
With naval architecture by Judel-Vrolijk, interior stytling by Vismara Yacht Design; she accommodates 6guests in a master and 2 twin cabin(s). Powered by Cummins engines she has a cruising speed of 10 knots and can get to a top speed of 11.5 knots.
Build & Design
- Name:LADY G
- Yacht Type:Sail Yacht
- Yacht Subtype:Monohull
- Series, Model, Class:Baltic 79
- Length Overall:24.0m (78' 8")
- Length at Waterline:22.0m (72' 2")
- Beam:5.97m (19' 7")
- Max Draught:4.5m (14' 9")
- Displacement Tonnage:37.00
- Year of Build:2004
- Hull Number:79-01
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:11.50kn
- Cruising Speed:10.00kn
- Fuel Capacity:2500.00L / 660.43USG
- Water Capacity:2000.00L / 528.34USG
**Approximate price conversion.