M/Y “LIS” is a beautiful example of Leopard 32, built in 2007 by Cantieri di Arno, she shows a sophisticated exterior design and engineering by Andrea Bacigalupo. Her timeless and elegant interior offers accommodation up to 9 guests in 4 staterooms and she is also capable of carrying up to 4 crew. Outside relax is ensured in the Jacuzzi on the upper deck of this sportive flybridge yacht. She has been kept in superb condition by the owner and has very low engine hours (approx. 550). The yacht every year has been stored ashore, inside a hangar during the winter period.
Powered by 3 MTU (16V2000 M92) 2,185hp diesel engines and propelled by her triple waterjets M/Y “LIS” is capable of a top speed of 38 knots and a comfortable cruising speed of 34 knots.
The asking price for M/Y "LIS" is of €4,000,000 (VAT not paid) and the owner could consider a trade-in with a motor yacht around 24/25m. Lis is now located in Porto Cervo, Italy.
- Yacht Type:Motor Yacht
- Yacht Subtype:Planing/Fast Yacht, Sports/Open Motor Yacht
- Series, Model, Class:Leopard 32 Sport
- Length Overall:32.16m (105' 6")
- Length at Waterline:27.0m (88' 6")
- Beam:7.35m (24' 1")
- Max Draught:1.19m (3' 10")
- Displacement Tonnage:100.00
- Year of Build:2007
- Hull Number:32/6
- Hull Type:Planing
- Number of Decks:2
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:38.00kn
- Cruising Speed:34.00kn
- Fuel Capacity:8000.00L / 2113.38USG
- Water Capacity:2000.00L / 528.34USG
- Total Power:6555.00hp
- Passenger Rooms:4
- Pullman Beds:1
- Master Rooms:1
- VIP Rooms:1
- Double Rooms:1
- Twin Rooms:1
- Flag:British Virgin Islands
**Approximate price conversion.