Maratani X is a 44.81m luxury yacht built by Sensation in 2006.
With naval architecture by Sensation/Phil Curran, interior styling by Evan K. Marshall and Norske Veritas; she accommodates 12 guests in a Master, 3 double, and 2 twin cabins. Powered by a Caterpillar engine she has a cruising speed of 13 knots and can get to a top speed of 21 knots.
Build & Design
- Name:MARATANI X
- Yacht Type:Motor Yacht
- Yacht Subtype:Semi-displacement
- Length Overall:44.81m (147' 0")
- Length at Waterline:40.7m (133' 6")
- Beam:8.76m (28' 8")
- Max Draught:2.0m (6' 6")
- Gross Tonnage:493.00
- Displacement Tonnage:240.00
- Year of Build:2005
- Hull Number:SY 26
- Hull Type:Semi Displacement
- Number of Decks:3
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:24.00kn
- Cruising Speed:18.00kn
- Range (nm):2000.00nm @ 18.00kn
- Fuel Capacity:52996.00L / 14000.06USG
- Water Capacity:7571.00L / 2000.05USG
- Passenger Rooms:6
- Master Rooms:1
- Double Rooms:3
- Twin Rooms:2
*Not for sale to U.S. Residents while in U.S. Waters.
**Approximate price conversion.