Mariquita is a 38.16m luxury yacht built by Fife in 1911.
With naval architecture by William Fife and Lloyd's Register classifications; she accommodates 4 guests in a Master and 2 single cabins. Powered by a Yanmar engine she has a cruising speed of 7 knots and can get to a top speed of 10 knots.
Mariquita is listed for sale on boatinternational.com by Edmiston & Company asking €3,500,000.
- Yacht Type:Sail Yacht
- Yacht Subtype:Classic Yacht, Monohull
- Length Overall:38.16m (125' 2")
- Length at Waterline:19.2m (62' 11")
- Beam:5.21m (17' 1")
- Max Draught:3.57m (11' 8")
- Gross Tonnage:60.00
- Displacement Tonnage:76.00
- Year of Build:1911
- Hull Number:595
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:10.00kn
- Cruising Speed:9.00kn
- Range (nm):700.00nm @ 7.00kn
- Fuel Capacity:1000.00L / 264.17USG
- Water Capacity:500.00L / 132.09USG
- Total Power:315.00hp
- Hull:Mahogany, Steel Frames
- Passenger Rooms:3
- Master Rooms:1
- Single Rooms:2
**Approximate price conversion.