MaRo is a 40m motor yacht built by Picchiotti.
MaRo is an elegant motor yacht accommodating ten guests and seven crew with a cruising speed of 13.5 Knots.
The immaculate teak decking is complimented by the comfortable and spacious outdoor dining and entertaining areas and the decor is to be matched only by the equally beautiful interiors found in the master, double and twin cabins.
MaRo, along with its luxurious accommodation, has a full compliment of watersports toys and a Sea Ray 265hp tender to ensure that guests are able to enjoy their surroundings in comfort and style.
MaRo is listed for sale on boatinternational.com by Edmiston & Company asking €4,500,000.
Build & Design
- Yacht Type:Motor Yacht
- Yacht Subtype:Displacement
- Length Overall:39.5m (129' 7")
- Length at Waterline:32.5m (106' 7")
- Beam:7.65m (25' 1")
- Max Draught:2.5m (8' 2")
- Gross Tonnage:367.00
- Displacement Tonnage:325.00
- Year of Build:1988
- Hull Number:575
- Hull Type:Full Displacement
- Number of Decks:3
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:15.00kn
- Cruising Speed:13.50kn
- Consumption:270.00L / 71.33USG
- Fuel Capacity:42000.00L / 11095.23USG
- Water Capacity:20000.00L / 5283.44USG
- Passenger Rooms:5
- Master Rooms:1
- Double Rooms:2
- Twin Rooms:2
**Approximate price conversion.