Mbolo, is a 29-metre sailing yacht. Built by Jongert in 2004 with a refit in 2011, she excels in light winds and can be sailed comfortably with a small crew which is situated separately from owner and guests.
This superyacht combines relaxed cruising with sophisticated comfort. Below deck, she offers a pleasant interior design which is light and sportily elegant. There's a saloon and open pantry, plus room for up to seven guests in the generous luxurious owner suite and the two guest cabins, each as comfortable as a master cabin, with a pullman for 1 guest.
In 2004, this cruiser-racer superyacht won the prestigious ShowBoats International Award for the best sailing yacht up to 40 metres in length.
Build & Design
- Yacht Type:Sail Yacht
- Yacht Subtype:Monohull
- Series, Model, Class:Jongert 2900M
- Length Overall:29.1m (95' 5")
- Length at Waterline:25.2m (82' 8")
- Beam:6.75m (22' 1")
- Max Draught:3.6m (11' 9")
- Gross Tonnage:104.00
- Displacement Tonnage:97.00
- Year of Build:2004
- Hull Number:415
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:12.00kn
- Cruising Speed:10.00kn
- Range (nm):1450.00nm @ 8.00kn
- Fuel Capacity:4100.00L / 1083.11USG
- Water Capacity:2500.00L / 660.43USG
- Total Power:262.00hp
- Superstructure:Aluminium, GRP
- Passenger Rooms:3
- Master Rooms:1
- Double Rooms:1
- Twin Rooms:1
**Approximate price conversion.