MELEK is a development of the new breed of Perini performance cruisers with hull lines by Ron Holland and built in aluminum to keep down displacement and wetted surface.
The sail plan with fully battened main and mizzens and in-boom furling and reefing creates a much closer winded yacht, with a greater sail area and better speed.
From her spacious flybridge living areas and her semi sunk cockpit, MELEK offers a variety of great outdoor living areas complimented by spacious paneled air conditioned interior areas.
MELEK is an extremely quiet yacht engineered with all of her soles and non-structural bulkheads floating with an emphasis on reduction of all vibration and structural born noise.
MELEK underwent her 5 year ABS survey in 2014.
Fully commissioned and ready for her next owner, she is a magnificent example of the famed 56-meter series from Perini Navi.
Build & Design
- Name: MELEK
- Yacht Type: Sail Yacht
- Yacht Subtype: Motorsailer
- Series, Model, Class: Perini 56M
- Length Overall: 56.01m (183' 9")
- Length at Waterline: 46.7m (153' 2")
- Beam: 11.48m (37' 7")
- Max Draught: 9.7m (31' 9")
- Displacement Tonnage: 557.00
- Builder: Perini Navi
- Hull Builder: Yildiz, Tuzla/Istanbul, Turkey
- Year of Build: 2010
- Hull Number: 2126
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed: 16.00kn
- Cruising Speed: 13.00kn
- Range (nm): 3600.00nm @ 13.00kn
- Fuel Capacity: 56930.00L / 15039.32USG
- Water Capacity: 15800.00L / 4173.92USG
- Make: Caterpillar
- Model: C-32
- Type: Diesel
- Quantity: 2
- Hull: Aluminium
- Superstructure: Aluminium
- Deck: Teak
- Guests: 12
- Classification: AB
- MCA Compliant: Yes
**Approximate price conversion.