Miraggio is a 41m motor yacht. She was built in composite by Italy's Siar Moschini yard in 1988 and was most recently refitted in 2008.
A long range superyacht, she's MCA compliant and has excellent volumes throughout, accommodating 12 guests in a master, three double and two twin cabins.
Build & Design
- Yacht Type:Motor Yacht
- Series, Model, Class:Siar 40
- Length Overall:40.75m (133' 8")
- Length at Waterline:34.5m (113' 2")
- Beam:9.2m (30' 2")
- Max Draught:2.8m (9' 2")
- Gross Tonnage:409.00
- Displacement Tonnage:370.00
- Year of Build:1988
- Hull Number:86/3
- Hull Type:Full Displacement
- Number of Decks:3
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:14.00kn
- Cruising Speed:11.00kn
- Range (nm):3500.00nm @ 10.50kn
- Consumption:400.00L / 105.67USG
- Fuel Capacity:68000.00L / 17963.70USG
- Water Capacity:18000.00L / 4755.10USG
- Passenger Rooms:6
- Master Rooms:1
- Double Rooms:3
- Twin Rooms:2
- MCA Compliant:Yes
*Not for sale to U.S. Residents while in U.S. Waters.
**Approximate price conversion.