Available for charter
Mizar is a 31.50m Luxury yacht built by Benetti in 1973, with a refit in 2000.
She accommodates 11 guests in a master, 2 double and 1 twin cabin(s) with additional pullmans for 2 extra guest. Powered by MTU engines she has a cruising speed of 10 knots and can get to a top speed of 12 knots.
Mizar is currently available for sale VAT paid.
- Yacht Type:Motor Yacht
- Yacht Subtype:Classic Yacht, Displacement
- Length Overall:31.5m (103' 4")
- Length at Waterline:27.8m (91' 2")
- Beam:6.22m (20' 4")
- Max Draught:2.68m (8' 9")
- Gross Tonnage:167.00
- Year of Build:1973
- Hull Number:FB 97
- Hull Type:Full Displacement
- Number of Decks:3
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:12.00kn
- Cruising Speed:10.00kn
- Range (nm):3000.00nm @ 2470.00kn
- Consumption:130.00L / 34.34USG
- Fuel Capacity:36182.00L / 9558.27USG
- Water Capacity:9280.00L / 2451.52USG
- Deck:Steel, Teak
- Passenger Rooms:4
- Master Rooms:1
- Double Rooms:2
- Twin Rooms:1
- MCA Compliant:Yes
- Flag:Cayman Islands
**Approximate price conversion.