Monaco is a 37.9m full displacement trideck classic motor yacht built by Feadship in 1982 with refits in 1993, 2002 and 2006.
She underwent an extensive refit at the Pendennis yard in 2006 and had a complete paint job in 2009. Lloyds classed, Monaco accommodates eight guests in a main deck master suite plus a full beam VIP stateroom and two twin cabins below.
Twin 900hp Caterpillar D348 engines give her a cruising range of 4,500 nautical miles at 10 knots.
Monaco is listed for sale on boatinternational.com by Edmiston & Company asking €4,950,000.
Build & Design
- Yacht Type:Motor Yacht
- Yacht Subtype:Displacement
- Length Overall:37.9m (124' 4")
- Length at Waterline:33.38m (109' 6")
- Beam:7.0m (22' 11")
- Max Draught:3.3m (10' 9")
- Gross Tonnage:257.00
- Year of Build:1982
- Hull Number:741
- Hull Type:Full Displacement
- Number of Decks:3
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:12.00kn
- Cruising Speed:10.00kn
- Range (nm):4000.00nm @ 10.00kn
- Consumption:150.00L / 39.63USG
- Fuel Capacity:36000.00L / 9510.19USG
- Water Capacity:7300.00L / 1928.46USG
- Passenger Rooms:4
- Master Rooms:1
- VIP Rooms:1
- Twin Rooms:2
**Approximate price conversion.