The beautiful Moonraker is a great opportunity to own a luxurious superyacht.
Built by renowned builder Mangusta in 2014, Moonrakers 2 decks give guests ample space to relax, unwind and take in the scenery during their trip. On the foredeck there is a large sun pad with breakfast nook directly behind. The aft houses a large dining area along with further seating arrangements near the transom and up on the flydeck.
An impeccably Trevor Kruse & Maxine Tisenbaum furnished interior sleeps up to 10 guests in her 4 cabins.
Build & Design
- Yacht Type:Motor Yacht
- Yacht Subtype:Planing/Fast Yacht, Sports/Open Motor Yacht
- Series, Model, Class:Mangusta 165 E
- Length Overall:49.91m (163' 8")
- Beam:9.19m (30' 1")
- Max Draught:1.65m (5' 4")
- Gross Tonnage:488.00
- Displacement Tonnage:295.00
- Year of Build:2014
- Hull Number:165/08
- Hull Type:Planing
- Number of Decks:2
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:40.00kn
- Cruising Speed:34.00kn
- Range (nm):625.00nm @ 34.00kn
- Fuel Capacity:39368.00L / 10399.93USG
- Water Capacity:5300.00L / 1400.11USG
- Total Power:18534.00hp
- Passenger Rooms:4
- Master Rooms:1
- VIP Rooms:1
- Double Rooms:2
- Flag:Marshall Islands
**Approximate price conversion.