MQ2 is a 49.13m Feadship motor yacht designed by De Voogt Naval architects and built to Lloyds class by the Van Lent yard in 1990.
Last refitted in 2015, she accommodates 12 guests in a main deck master suite, VIP stateroom, two doubles and one twin cabin plus two Pullman berths.
MQ2 was drydocked in March 2011 for her annual Lloyds survey and received full approval.
Twin 780hp Detroit Diesel engines give this superyacht a cruising speed of 12 knots and a range of 5,000 nautical miles at 11 knots.
Build & Design
- Yacht Type:Motor Yacht
- Length Overall:49.13m (161' 2")
- Length at Waterline:43.5m (142' 8")
- Beam:8.2m (26' 10")
- Max Draught:2.5m (8' 2")
- Gross Tonnage:467.00
- Displacement Tonnage:402.00
- Year of Build:1990
- Hull Year:1988
- Hull Number:764
- Hull Type:Full Displacement
- Number of Decks:3
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:14.00kn
- Cruising Speed:12.00kn
- Range (nm):4500.00nm @ 11.00kn
- Consumption:126.00L / 33.29USG
- Fuel Capacity:53300.00L / 14080.37USG
- Water Capacity:18420.00L / 4866.05USG
- Make:Detroit Diesel
- Passenger Rooms:6
- Master Rooms:1
- VIP Rooms:1
- Double Rooms:2
- Twin Rooms:2
**Approximate price conversion.