Namoh is one of the finest yachts to have been produced by Cheoy Lee, having been built to a demanding and experienced owner’s specifications.
ABS class and MCA compliant, this 38.1m motor yacht's interior volume is exceptional and would normally be found in a much larger yacht.
She has a perfectly proportioned layout across three decks, with huge windows to filter natural ambient light, complimented by an impeccable fit and finish. The exterior decks, all teak, are expansive providing substantial room to entertain. She also features a full length sun deck.
All systems, electronics, AV, fixtures and fittings are of the highest quality, and she has been meticulously maintained and is in immaculate condition.
Build & Design
- Yacht Type:Motor Yacht
- Yacht Subtype:Semi-displacement
- Series, Model, Class:Cheoy Lee Global 125
- Length Overall:38.1m (125' 0")
- Length at Waterline:32.0m (104' 11")
- Beam:7.62m (25' 0")
- Max Draught:2.14m (7' 0")
- Gross Tonnage:323.00
- Displacement Tonnage:187.00
- Builder:Cheoy Lee
- Year of Build:2003
- Hull Number:4750
- Hull Type:Semi Displacement
- Number of Decks:3
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:24.00kn
- Cruising Speed:20.00kn
- Range (nm):2800.00nm @ 13.00kn
- Fuel Capacity:37097.00L / 9799.99USG
- Water Capacity:7571.00L / 2000.05USG
- Passenger Rooms:5
- Master Rooms:1
- Double Rooms:3
- Twin Rooms:1
- MCA Compliant:Yes
**Approximate price conversion.
Contact the broker for more information
Denison Yacht Sales Florida