NANOU is a superb example of the ever popular Benetti Tradition 100 series combining traditional design and craftsmanship. A well maintained and presented yacht that has had the continuity of the same Captain for the last 9 years. The Benetti Tradition offers a spacious interior with an accommodation layout for eight guests giving a perfect balance of comfort and intimacy that can often be lost in other yachts. The classic yet stylish interior design featuring cherry wood and marble finishes comes from the renowned Zuretti Studio and the spacious deck layout is designed to appease the most avid sun and sea worshippers.
NANOU is currently located in Livorno, Italy.
Build & Design
- Yacht Type:Motor Yacht
- Series, Model, Class:Benetti Tradition
- Length Overall:30.24m (99' 2")
- Length at Waterline:25.04m (82' 1")
- Beam:7.2m (23' 7")
- Max Draught:1.9m (6' 2")
- Gross Tonnage:193.00
- Displacement Tonnage:152.00
- Year of Build:2005
- Hull Number:BT 10
- Hull Type:Semi Displacement
- Number of Decks:3
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:14.00kn
- Cruising Speed:12.00kn
- Range (nm):2100.00nm @ 12.00kn
- Fuel Capacity:21000.00L / 5547.61USG
- Water Capacity:4900.00L / 1294.44USG
- MCA Compliant:Yes
**Approximate price conversion.