NEWS is a 36.88m luxury yacht built by Denison in 1985, with refits in 1989 and 2002.
With naval architecture by Joe Langlois and interior styling by Jack Bursack; she accommodates 6 guests in a master, a double and a twin cabin. Powered by MTU engines, she has a cruising speed of 16 knots and can get to a top speed of 20 knots.
Build & Design
- Yacht Type:Motor Yacht
- Yacht Subtype:Semi-displacement
- Length Overall:36.88m (120' 11")
- Length at Waterline:31.4m (103' 0")
- Beam:7.59m (24' 10")
- Max Draught:1.77m (5' 9")
- Gross Tonnage:225.00
- Year of Build:1986
- Hull Type:Semi Displacement
- Number of Decks:2
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:18.00kn
- Cruising Speed:14.00kn
- Range (nm):3000.00nm @ 12.00kn
- Fuel Capacity:47318.00L / 12500.09USG
- Water Capacity:6435.00L / 1699.95USG
- Passenger Rooms:3
- Master Rooms:1
- Double Rooms:1
- Twin Rooms:1
*Not for sale to U.S. Residents while in U.S. Waters.
**Approximate price conversion.