Noga was registered/first used in 2015.
"A Nauta Air yacht is essential, lightweight and at the same time, has the strength needed to sail the seas. As powerful as a hurricane but as light and fresh as a summer breeze!
Choosing a Nauta Air means owning an Explorer Yacht that is unique because of its sturdiness, reliability, and ability to sail the seas safely and comfortably.
The Nauta Air is, without a doubt, a man’s yacht, one with an allure that does not conceal its edgy technical and structural core. Its elegant timeless lines make us proud because, despite their simplicity and formal cleanliness, this boat makes heads turn in every harbor where it drops anchor."
Build & Design
- Exterior Designer:Nauta Design
- Yacht Type:Motor Yacht
- Yacht Subtype:Expedition Yacht, Semi-displacement
- Series, Model, Class:Nauta 90
- Length Overall:27.65m (90' 8")
- Length at Waterline:24.4m (80' 0")
- Beam:6.5m (21' 3")
- Max Draught:1.65m (5' 4")
- Displacement Tonnage:115.00
- Builder:Cantiere delle Marche
- Year of Build:2014
- Hull Number:90.07
- Hull Type:Full Displacement
- Number of Decks:2
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:16.00kn
- Cruising Speed:13.50kn
- Range (nm):3200.00nm @ 9.00kn
- Fuel Capacity:25000.00L / 6604.30USG
- Water Capacity:2100.00L / 554.76USG
- Total Power:1770.00hp
- Passenger Rooms:4
- Pullman Beds:2
- Master Rooms:1
- VIP Rooms:1
- Twin Rooms:2
NOGA deck plans
**Approximate price conversion.