A 'classic' example of a Jon Bannenberg design, this 55m Oceanfast presents as an outstanding opportunity with her unique appearance and well appointed layout. She has been well maintained throughout, with a major refit in 2016 upgrading her interior & exterior, overhaul of engines & generators and a full paint job.
OCEANA'S impressive deck space is ideal for outdoor entertaining and relaxing, with al fresco dining over three decks, a private balcony on the main deck and a 'beach club' style sun deck with Jacuzzi. The beautifully designed interior creates a light and comfortable atmosphere, showcasing two large saloons, indoor dining and an equipped bar area. She accommodates 10 guests in 5 cabins, including a spacious upper deck master suite with a private study, observation lounge and his & her en suite.
Oceana is currently lying in the South of France.
Build & Design
- Yacht Type:Motor Yacht
- Yacht Subtype:Semi-displacement
- Length Overall:55.0m (180' 5")
- Length at Waterline:43.5m (142' 8")
- Beam:9.0m (29' 6")
- Max Draught:1.5m (4' 11")
- Gross Tonnage:578.00
- Displacement Tonnage:272.00
- Year of Build:1991
- Hull Number:94
- Hull Type:Semi Displacement
- Number of Decks:3
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:20.00kn
- Cruising Speed:13.00kn
- Range (nm):2000.00nm @ 15.00kn
- Consumption:549.00L / 145.03USG
- Fuel Capacity:82000.00L / 21662.11USG
- Water Capacity:14000.00L / 3698.41USG
- Total Power:6960.00hp
- Superstructure:Aluminium, GRP
- Passenger Rooms:3
- Pullman Beds:3
- Classification:DNV, LY3
- MCA Compliant:Yes
- Flag:Cayman Islands
**Approximate price conversion.