ORION, the superb Ron Holland-designed 86 ketch, has extremely spacious accommodation for six guests. The full width master stateroom with queen size bed has the unusual benefit of "his and hers" bathrooms and shower.
The two twin-bedded staterooms each have an en-suite shower room. ORION is without doubt a very special yacht.
Superbly appointed with a friendly, professional and extremely knowledgeable crew ORION is also the perfect sailing yacht for a relaxing charter with family or friends. Many upgrades beeing carried out during the winter including repainting hull and mechanical maintenance.
ORION will be in the South of France in May, available for the Cannes Film Festival and then heading to East Med.
Build & Design
- Exterior Designer:Ron Holland Design
- Yacht Type:Sail Yacht
- Yacht Subtype:Monohull
- Series, Model, Class:Belliure 86
- Length Overall:26.2m (85' 11")
- Length at Waterline:20.5m (67' 3")
- Beam:6.2m (20' 4")
- Max Draught:2.13m (6' 11")
- Gross Tonnage:91.00
- Displacement Tonnage:74.00
- Year of Build:1986
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:12.00kn
- Cruising Speed:9.00kn
- Range (nm):2000.00nm @ 9.00kn
- Fuel Capacity:3000.00L / 792.52USG
- Water Capacity:4000.00L / 1056.69USG
- Model:C6TA 8.32
- Total Power:350.00hp
- Passenger Rooms:3
- Master Rooms:1
- Twin Rooms:2
- MCA Compliant:Yes
- Flag:Cayman Islands
**Approximate price conversion.