Mortola Yacht & Ship Brokers has been awarded the CA for the sale of luxury yacht PAPINOU - CBI NAVI /De Vries delivered in 2004 . Enrico Mortola will be handling the sale and has a long relationship with the boat as he was involved in the construction project with the owner putting together the Dutch superior knowledge of displacement craft with the best of Italian design.
Papinou is a very elegant boat, she has had one owner only and expertly maintained. She accommodates 10 guests in 5 cabins. She is equipped with zero speed stabilisers and the owner was very attentive to noise reduction investing €300k+ focusing on insulation and using the best materials on the market.
She has a current asking price of €4.4 million.
Build & Design
- Yacht Type:Motor Yacht
- Yacht Subtype:Displacement
- Length Overall:33.7m (110' 6")
- Length at Waterline:29.0m (95' 1")
- Beam:7.95m (26' 0")
- Max Draught:2.7m (8' 10")
- Gross Tonnage:271.00
- Displacement Tonnage:280.00
- Hull Builder:Dragos, Tuzla/Istanbul, Turkey
- Year of Build:2004
- Hull Number:40
- Hull Type:Full Displacement
- Number of Decks:3
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:12.00kn
- Cruising Speed:10.50kn
- Range (nm):4300.00nm @ 10.50kn
- Fuel Capacity:63000.00L / 16642.84USG
- Water Capacity:10000.00L / 2641.72USG
- Passenger Rooms:5
- Master Rooms:1
- Double Rooms:2
- Twin Rooms:2
**Approximate price conversion.