Multiple award winning and one of the most succesful/sought after charter/sailing yachts in the world.
When launched Parsifal III set new standards in sailing excellence whilst maintaining levels of comfort and offering amenities rarely found on a sailing yacht. The clean lines of her aluminium hull, carbon fibre rig and in boom furling guarantees that she offers a sailing experience that is incomparable. One of the fastest Perinis launched from the Viareggio yard, her speed is only exceeded by the level of luxury she offers. The sleek lines of her jet black hull contrast against the brilliant white of her superstructure making her remarkable as truly the forerunner in a new era of Perini Navi design.
To this day she remains one of the most beautiful Perinis afloat.
In perfect harmony with her striking exterior, her interior was designed by the renowned French designer Rémi Tessier and is a magnificent blend of dark Ebony, Wenge and light Sycamore with stainless steel and fine leather accents. The craftsmanship is exquisite and is complemented by natural textures that give this ultra modern yacht a warm, inviting and restful feeling.
Build & Design
- Name:PARSIFAL III
- Yacht Type:Sail Yacht
- Yacht Subtype:Motorsailer
- Series, Model, Class:Perini 54M
- Length Overall:53.8m (176' 6")
- Length at Waterline:44.12m (144' 9")
- Beam:10.72m (35' 2")
- Max Draught:4.51m (14' 9")
- Gross Tonnage:460.00
- Displacement Tonnage:438.00
- Builder:Perini Navi
- Hull Builder:Yildiz, Tuzla/Istanbul, Turkey
- Year of Build:2005
- Hull Number:2057
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:13.00kn
- Cruising Speed:11.00kn
- Range (nm):4500.00nm @ 10.00kn
- Consumption:100.00L / 26.42USG
- Fuel Capacity:45000.00L / 11887.74USG
- Water Capacity:10000.00L / 2641.72USG
- Passenger Rooms:6
- Master Rooms:1
- Double Rooms:3
- Twin Rooms:2
- Classification:A.B.S. A1, AMS, Malta Cross
- MCA Compliant:Yes
**Approximate price conversion.