Phoenix is a 36m luxury yacht built by Leight-Notika in 2004.
With naval architecture by Bill Dixon, interior stytling by Birgit Schnaase/Reydan Weiss and Bureau Veritas classifications; she accommodates 8 guests in a Master, VIP and 2 twin cabin(s). Powered by MTU engines she has a cruising speed of 18 knots and can get to a top speed of 23 knots.
Phoenix is listed for sale on boatinternational.com by OCEAN Independence asking €2,500,000 VAT Paid.
Build & Design
- Yacht Type:Motor Yacht
- Yacht Subtype:Semi-displacement
- Series, Model, Class:Centaurian 115
- Length Overall:36.0m (118' 1")
- Length at Waterline:30.23m (99' 2")
- Beam:8.06m (26' 5")
- Max Draught:1.97m (6' 5")
- Gross Tonnage:244.00
- Displacement Tonnage:125.00
- Year of Build:2004
- Hull Number:144
- Hull Type:Semi Displacement
- Number of Decks:2
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:23.00kn
- Cruising Speed:18.00kn
- Range (nm):2200.00nm @ 20.00kn
- Consumption:500.00L / 132.09USG
- Fuel Capacity:44000.00L / 11623.57USG
- Water Capacity:2500.00L / 660.43USG
- Total Power:3670.00hp
**Approximate price conversion.