PINK GIN is a performance optimized cruising yacht custom built at BALTIC YACHTS for a seasoned yacht owner. The build quality, engineering and design of PINK GIN has been well tested and enjoyed by her one owner in over 200,000 miles of sailing worldwide. Her current condition shows remarkably well which is a testament to the quality and design excellence built into this superb sailing yacht. One of the most notable and unique traits of this large yacht is the responsive helm from her massive rudder and direct cable steering.
Lighter displacement, performance hull design and the responsive direct steering of PINK GIN is a unique feature in the choices available in larger sailing yachts.
Build & Design
- Name:PINK GIN
- Yacht Type:Sail Yacht
- Series, Model, Class:Baltic 152
- Length Overall:46.22m (151' 7")
- Length at Waterline:36.34m (119' 2")
- Beam:8.45m (27' 8")
- Max Draught:3.75m (12' 3")
- Displacement Tonnage:180.00
- Year of Build:2006
- Hull Number:152-01
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:14.00kn
- Cruising Speed:12.00kn
- Range (nm):2900.00nm @ 12.00kn
- Fuel Capacity:11000.00L / 2905.89USG
- Water Capacity:4700.00L / 1241.61USG
**Approximate price conversion.