The 58m expedition motor yacht concept called Project Ranger is listed for sale by Fraser Yachts.
To be built by Turkey’s Proteksan-Turquoise yard to LLoyds class and MCA compliant, exterior and interior design are by Egg & Dart. It’s proposed that Project Ranger will have accommodation for 14 guests in a master suite and two VIP staterooms on the upper deck, all with folding balconies out to sea. Four further guest cabins are located on the main deck while the lower deck is devoted to crew and machinery. Twin 2,000hp Caterpillar engines will give her a range of 7,000 nautical miles at 13 knots and she will carry the almost obligatory helipad.
Delivery would be in 2016 and the asking price of Project Ranger is €41.5 million.
- Name:PROJECT RANGER
- Yacht Type:Motor Yacht
- Yacht Subtype:Displacement, Expedition Yacht
- Length Overall:58.0m (190' 3")
- Length at Waterline:52.76m (173' 1")
- Beam:12.0m (39' 4")
- Max Draught:3.8m (12' 5")
- Builder:Turquoise Yachts
- Year of Build:2016
- Hull Type:Full Displacement
- Number of Decks:4
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:16.00kn
- Cruising Speed:14.00kn
- Range (nm):7000.00nm @ 13.00kn
- Fuel Capacity:160000.00L / 42267.53USG
- Water Capacity:30000.00L / 7925.16USG
- Passenger Rooms:7
- Master Rooms:1
- VIP Rooms:2
- Double Rooms:2
- Twin Rooms:2
**Approximate price conversion.