Queen Nefertiti is a 41.57m luxury yacht built by Celaya in 1986.
With naval architecture by Sparkman & Stephens, interior styling by Pierre Tanter; she accommodates 8 guests in a master, 1 double and 2 twin cabins. Powered by Volvo Penta engines she has a cruising speed of 10 knots and can get to a top speed of 11 knots.
Queen Nefertiti is listed for sale on boatinternational.com by Bernard Galley Yacht Brokerage asking €2,490,000.
Build & Design
- Name:QUEEN NEFERTITI
- Yacht Type:Sail Yacht
- Yacht Subtype:Monohull, Motorsailer
- Length Overall:41.57m (136' 4")
- Length at Waterline:29.26m (95' 11")
- Beam:8.38m (27' 5")
- Max Draught:3.35m (10' 11")
- Gross Tonnage:237.26
- Year of Build:1986
- Hull Number:200
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:11.00kn
- Cruising Speed:10.00kn
- Range (nm):4600.00nm @ 10.00kn
- Fuel Capacity:25230.00L / 6665.06USG
- Water Capacity:10670.00L / 2818.72USG
- Make:Volvo Penta
- Total Power:450.00hp
- Passenger Rooms:4
- Master Rooms:1
- Double Rooms:1
- Twin Rooms:2
**Approximate price conversion.