Ranger is a 41.55m sailing yacht. She was built by Danish Yachts in 2003 to Lloyds class and MCA compliant as a replica of the J class yacht which won the 1937 America's Cup.
A departure from the original, this superyacht carries a central cockpit, doghouse and luxurious mahogany interior, boasting four staterooms aft for owner and guests, with three ensuite baths.
A bonus is that her purchase offers the opportunity to join the elite J Class Association.
Build & Design
- Yacht Type:Sail Yacht
- Length Overall:41.7m (136' 9")
- Length at Waterline:28.5m (93' 6")
- Beam:6.43m (21' 1")
- Max Draught:4.9m (16' 0")
- Displacement Tonnage:188.00
- Builder:Danish Yachts
- Year of Build:2003
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:10.00kn
- Cruising Speed:9.00kn
- Range (nm):1727.00nm @ 8.00kn
- Fuel Capacity:6000.00L / 1585.03USG
- Water Capacity:6800.00L / 1796.37USG
- MCA Compliant:Yes
*Not for sale to U.S. Residents while in U.S. Waters.
**Approximate price conversion.