The 52m Feadship Rasselas is now for sale.
Built in 1994 by the same discerning and knowledgeable client who subsequently commissioned the 62m Rasselas, with project management by the same experienced build team, this yacht exemplifies the Feadship pedigree at its very best. Naval architecture is by De Voogt with interior design by John Munford.
The yacht has spacious and well-appointed living areas and accommodation for up to 12 guests. Having been operated as a private yacht and consistently maintained to impeccable standards, a multi-million dollar refit has enhanced the authentic character of this classic yacht.
Rasselas is listed for sale on boatinternational.com by Burgess and Ocean Independence asking $19,950,000.
Build & Design
- Yacht Type:Motor Yacht
- Yacht Subtype:Displacement
- Length Overall:52.0m (170' 7")
- Length at Waterline:45.0m (147' 7")
- Beam:9.3m (30' 6")
- Max Draught:3.2m (10' 5")
- Gross Tonnage:680.00
- Displacement Tonnage:700.00
- Hull Builder:Slob, Sliedrecht, Netherlands
- Year of Build:1994
- Hull Number:650
- Hull Type:Full Displacement
- Number of Decks:3
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:16.00kn
- Cruising Speed:15.00kn
- Range (nm):5700.00nm @ 12.00kn
- Fuel Capacity:79000.00L / 20869.59USG
- Water Capacity:26000.00L / 6868.47USG
- Passenger Rooms:5
- Master Rooms:1
- Double Rooms:2
- Twin Rooms:2
- MCA Compliant:Yes
- Flag:Cayman Islands
**Approximate price conversion.