Red Sapphire was created in the sportfishing style by the renowned team at Dutch masters Heesen Yachts.
Offering high performance with 2 MTU 16V4000 M90 3,644hp diesel engines and twin screws propellers, guests can cruise at 27 knots and reach speeds of 30 knots.
A thorough maintenance programme ensures the immaculate condition throughout, and having recently completed her 10year ABS survey, Red Sapphire is ready to wow a new owner.
Build & Design
- Name:RED SAPPHIRE
- Yacht Type:Motor Yacht
- Yacht Subtype:Semi-displacement, Sportfishing Yacht
- Length Overall:39.1m (128' 3")
- Length at Waterline:32.0m (104' 11")
- Beam:8.0m (26' 2")
- Max Draught:2.3m (7' 6")
- Gross Tonnage:228.00
- Displacement Tonnage:176.00
- Builder:Heesen Yachts
- Year of Build:1999
- Hull Number:106 38
- Hull Type:Semi Displacement
- Number of Decks:3
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:30.00kn
- Cruising Speed:27.00kn
- Range (nm):3000.00nm @ 12.00kn
- Fuel Capacity:31600.00L / 8347.84USG
- Water Capacity:5000.00L / 1320.86USG
- Passenger Rooms:5
- Master Rooms:1
- Double Rooms:2
- Twin Rooms:2
RED SAPPHIRE deck plans
**Approximate price conversion.