SHENANDOAH OF SARK
Shenandoah of Sark is a 54.35m Luxury yacht built by Townsend & Downey in 1902 with refits in 1998 and 2009.
With interior stylings by Gae Aulenti and Bureau Veritas, she accommodates 8 guests in a master and 3 double cabin(s) with additional pullmans for 2 extra guests. Powered by Lugger engines she has a cruising speed of 9 knots and can get to a top speed of 12 knots.
Shenandoah of Sark is listed for sale on boatinternational.com by Edmiston & Company asking €15,000,000.
Build & Design
- Name:SHENANDOAH OF SARK
- Yacht Type:Sail Yacht
- Yacht Subtype:Classic Yacht, Monohull
- Length Overall:55.08m (180' 8")
- Length at Waterline:30.48m (100' 0")
- Beam:8.6m (28' 2")
- Max Draught:4.72m (15' 5")
- Gross Tonnage:178.00
- Displacement Tonnage:300.00
- Builder:Townsend & Downey
- Year of Build:1902
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:12.00kn
- Cruising Speed:10.50kn
- Range (nm):2000.00nm @ 10.50kn
- Fuel Capacity:17500.00L / 4623.01USG
- Water Capacity:6000.00L / 1585.03USG
- Passenger Rooms:4
- Master Rooms:1
- Double Rooms:3
- Flag:United Kingdom
**Approximate price conversion.