Alpina is a 24.83m luxury yacht built by Nautor's Swan in 2001.
With naval architecture by German Frers, interior styling by Nautor's Swan and RINA classifications; she accommodates 6 guests in a master, 2 twin cabins with 2 pullman for additional guests. Powered by Yanmar engines she has a cruising speed of 10 knots and can get to a top speed of 11 knots.
Build & Design
- Yacht Type:Sail Yacht
- Yacht Subtype:Monohull
- Series, Model, Class:Swan 82 Rs
- Length Overall:24.83m (81' 5")
- Length at Waterline:21.28m (69' 9")
- Beam:5.91m (19' 4")
- Max Draught:3.81m (12' 6")
- Displacement Tonnage:42.00
- Builder:Nautor's Swan
- Year of Build:2001
- Hull Number:82/001
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:11.00kn
- Cruising Speed:10.00kn
- Fuel Capacity:2000.00L / 528.34USG
- Water Capacity:1000.00L / 264.17USG
- Passenger Rooms:3
- Master Rooms:1
- Twin Rooms:2
**Approximate price conversion.