Silver Dream (ex Slipstream) is a 43.8m motor yacht delivered by Warren Yachts in 2001. She is the first composite superyacht to be designed by Dubois Naval Architects and is ABS classed and MCA compliant. With her black hull and silver superstructure she is a head turner and Dubois is particularly proud of her because she represents all that the design company stands for: advanced and thoroughly seaworthy naval architecture, an original but practical approach to space planning, good sight lines and a sleek, eye catching exterior design.
The interior, designed by Sam Sorgiovanni, combined with exceptional craftsmanship, creates a very special atmosphere in which to relax. Silver Dream sleeps 10 guests in a master, two double and two twin cabins and has a range of 1,800 miles at her cruising speed of 13 knots.
Silver Dream is listed for sale on boatinternational.com by Cecil Wright & Partners asking €9,900,000.
Build & Design
- Name:SILVER DREAM
- Yacht Type:Motor Yacht
- Yacht Subtype:Semi-displacement
- Series, Model, Class:Slipstream 143
- Length Overall:43.59m (143' 0")
- Length at Waterline:37.3m (122' 4")
- Beam:8.72m (28' 7")
- Max Draught:2.07m (6' 9")
- Gross Tonnage:395.00
- Displacement Tonnage:224.00
- Builder:Warren Yachts
- Year of Build:2001
- Hull Year:1998
- Hull Number:135
- Hull Type:Semi Displacement
- Number of Decks:3
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:17.50kn
- Cruising Speed:15.00kn
- Range (nm):3290.00nm @ 12.50kn
- Consumption:160.00L / 42.27USG
- Fuel Capacity:40655.00L / 10739.92USG
- Water Capacity:14800.00L / 3909.75USG
- Passenger Rooms:5
- Master Rooms:1
- Double Rooms:2
- Twin Rooms:2
- MCA Compliant:Yes
**Approximate price conversion.