Silvertip is a 33.83m luxury yacht built by Yachting Developments in 2001, refitted in 2012.
With naval architecture by Dubois Naval Architects, interior stytling by Agnes Comar and ABS classifications; she accommodates 7 guests in a Master, double and twin cabin(s) with additional pullmans for 1 extra guest. Powered by a Lugger engine, she has a cruising speed of 10 knots and can get to a top speed of 11 knots.
Silvertip is listed for sale on boatinternational.com by Yachtzoo asking €5,950,000.
Build & Design
- Yacht Type:Sail Yacht
- Yacht Subtype:Monohull
- Length Overall:33.83m (110' 11")
- Length at Waterline:28.4m (93' 2")
- Beam:7.1m (23' 3")
- Max Draught:6.9m (22' 7")
- Gross Tonnage:62.00
- Displacement Tonnage:77.00
- Builder:Yachting Developments
- Year of Build:2001
- Hull Number:52
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:11.00kn
- Cruising Speed:10.00kn
- Range (nm):3000.00nm @ 10.00kn
- Fuel Capacity:8000.00L / 2113.38USG
- Master Rooms:1
- Double Rooms:1
- Twin Rooms:1
**Approximate price conversion.