Southern Cross is a 26.82m sailing yacht built by CIM in 1991.
She accommodates eight guests in two doubles and two twins. A Caterpillar 3208 engine gives her a cruising speed of 9 knots and a top speed of 12 knots.
Southern Cross is listed for sale on boatinternational.com by Bernard Galley asking €990,000.
Build & Design
- Name:SOUTHERN CROSS
- Yacht Type:Sail Yacht
- Yacht Subtype:Monohull, Motorsailer
- Series, Model, Class:Maxi 88
- Length Overall:29.7m (97' 5")
- Length at Waterline:20.9m (68' 6")
- Beam:6.25m (20' 6")
- Max Draught:2.74m (8' 11")
- Gross Tonnage:102.00
- Displacement Tonnage:67.00
- Year of Build:1991
- Hull Number:88/04
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:12.00kn
- Cruising Speed:9.00kn
- Range (nm):1600.00nm @ 9.00kn
- Fuel Capacity:4120.00L / 1088.39USG
- Water Capacity:4720.00L / 1246.89USG
- Total Power:300.00hp
- Passenger Rooms:4
- Double Rooms:2
- Twin Rooms:2
- Flag:Cayman Islands
**Approximate price conversion.