Spoom is a 24.00m luxury yacht built by Gideon in 1962 with a refit in 2010.
With naval architecture by Fairmile; she accommodates 8 guests in 2 double and 1 Quadruple cabin(s). Powered by Gardner engines she has a cruising speed of 10 knots and can get to a top speed of 11 knots.
- Yacht Type:Motor Yacht
- Yacht Subtype:Classic Yacht, Displacement
- Length Overall:24.0m (78' 8")
- Length at Waterline:21.54m (70' 8")
- Beam:6.2m (20' 4")
- Max Draught:2.4m (7' 10")
- Gross Tonnage:87.00
- Year of Build:1962
- Hull Type:Full Displacement
- Number of Decks:2
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:11.00kn
- Cruising Speed:10.00kn
- Range (nm):3000.00nm @ 10.00kn
- Consumption:35.00L / 9.25USG
- Fuel Capacity:15000.00L / 3962.58USG
- Water Capacity:8000.00L / 2113.38USG
- Deck:Iroko, Steel
- Passenger Rooms:3
- Quadruple Rooms:1
- Double Rooms:2
**Approximate price conversion.