SUSANNE AF STOCKHOLM
Susanne af Stockholm is a 30.16m sailing yacht. She was built by Trehard in 1990 to a design by Gilles Vaton.
Originally called Whither she has been totally reconditioned into a modern, comfortable, seaworthy and performing sail yacht. She has terrific potential for private cruising and/or for charter. She can accommodate 8 guests in 4 cabins, and is fitted with twin Caterpillar diesel main engines, giving her a top speed of 12 knots.
Susanne af Stockholm is listed for sale on boatinternational.com by Bernard Gallay Yacht Brokerage asking €1,750,000.
Build & Design
- Name:SUSANNE AF STOCKHOLM
- Yacht Type:Sail Yacht
- Yacht Subtype:Monohull
- Length Overall:30.48m (100' 0")
- Length at Waterline:25.05m (82' 2")
- Beam:7.16m (23' 5")
- Max Draught:5.21m (17' 1")
- Gross Tonnage:89.00
- Displacement Tonnage:66.00
- Year of Build:1989
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:10.00kn
- Cruising Speed:8.00kn
- Range (nm):1900.00nm @ 10.00kn
- Fuel Capacity:4800.00L / 1268.03USG
- Water Capacity:6000.00L / 1585.03USG
- Total Power:460.00hp
- Deck:Aluminium, Teak
- Passenger Rooms:4
- Master Rooms:1
- Double Rooms:3
**Approximate price conversion.