Tamara RD is a 35m luxury yacht built by CNL in 2010.
With naval architecture by Admiral Engineering, interior stytling by Luca Dini and ABS + MCA classifications; she accommodates 8 guests in a Master, VIP, and 2 twin cabin(s). Powered by MTU engines she has a cruising speed of 28 knots and can get to a top speed of 30 knots.
Tamara RD is listed for sale asking €6,500,000 VAT paid.
Build & Design
- Name:TAMARA RD
- Yacht Type:Motor Yacht
- Yacht Subtype:Planing/Fast Yacht
- Series, Model, Class:Admiral 35
- Length Overall:35.0m (114' 9")
- Beam:7.4m (24' 3")
- Max Draught:2.3m (7' 6")
- Displacement Tonnage:124.00
- Builder:Admiral - The Italian Sea Group
- Year of Build:2010
- Hull Number:118
- Hull Type:Planing
- Number of Decks:2
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:30.00kn
- Cruising Speed:28.00kn
- Range (nm):900.00nm @ 28.00kn
- Fuel Capacity:12500.00L / 3302.15USG
- Water Capacity:9000.00L / 2377.55USG
- Total Power:5500.00hp
- Passenger Rooms:4
- Master Rooms:1
- VIP Rooms:1
- Twin Rooms:2
- MCA Compliant:Yes
**Approximate price conversion.