TEMPEST WS is a labour of love. She has been totally rebuilt and has retained the fine sea-keeping qualities that made "Chantier de L'Esterel" world famous. Her beautiful triple planked Mahogany hull catches the eyes wherever she goes. The interior accommodation is surprisingly comfortable and is in “as new” condition. This is a perfect yacht that allows you to cruise with comfort and sophistication.
TEMPEST WS began life as a military vessel built by the Chantier Naval de l'Esterel using triple planked mahogany and designed to patrol at over 20 knots in adverse weather.
She has now been completely rebuilt using the finest material to marry the sea-keeping qualities with all the comforts of a stylish and practical modern Motor Yacht.
This yacht is unique and must be inspected to be fully appreciated.
Build & Design
- Name:TEMPEST WS
- Yacht Type:Motor Yacht
- Yacht Subtype:Classic Yacht, Semi-displacement
- Length Overall:32.0m (104' 11")
- Length at Waterline:31.45m (103' 2")
- Beam:5.63m (18' 5")
- Max Draught:1.8m (5' 10")
- Gross Tonnage:123.00
- Displacement Tonnage:85.00
- Year of Build:1963
- Hull Type:Semi Displacement
- Number of Decks:2
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:20.00kn
- Cruising Speed:18.50kn
- Range (nm):700.00nm @ 18.00kn
- Consumption:300.00L / 79.25USG
- Fuel Capacity:12000.00L / 3170.07USG
- Water Capacity:2000.00L / 528.34USG
- Total Power:1600.00hp
- Hull:Epoxy, Mahogany, Marine Ply
- Superstructure:Epoxy, Wood
- Passenger Rooms:4
- Master Rooms:1
- Double Rooms:1
- Twin Rooms:2
- Flag:United Kingdom
**Approximate price conversion.