Victoria is a 43.45m sailing yacht. She was built by Perini Navi in 2004 to a design by Ron Holland.
ABS classed and MCA compliant, this all-aluminium superyacht accommodates 10 guests in a master suite plus two double and two twin cabins. Deutz engines give Victoria a maximum speed of 12.7 and a cruising speed of 10 knots.
NOT FOR SALE OR CHARTER TO US RESIDENTS WHILE IN US WATERS.
Build & Design
- Yacht Type:Sail Yacht
- Yacht Subtype:Monohull, Motorsailer
- Series, Model, Class:Perini 43M
- Length Overall:43.45m (142' 6")
- Length at Waterline:35.34m (115' 11")
- Beam:9.43m (30' 11")
- Max Draught:3.6m (11' 9")
- Gross Tonnage:297.00
- Displacement Tonnage:315.00
- Builder:Perini Navi
- Hull Builder:Yildiz, Tuzla/Istanbul, Turkey
- Year of Build:2004
- Hull Number:2055
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:12.70kn
- Cruising Speed:10.00kn
- Range (nm):4000.00nm @ 10.00kn
- Fuel Capacity:30100.00L / 7951.58USG
- Water Capacity:9700.00L / 2562.47USG
- Passenger Rooms:5
- Master Rooms:1
- Double Rooms:2
- Twin Rooms:2
- MCA Compliant:Yes
*Not for sale to U.S. Residents while in U.S. Waters.
**Approximate price conversion.