Wedge Three is a 26.02m luxury yacht built by Riva in 2007.
With naval architecture by Riva, interior stytling by Riva and Mauro Micheli, and a RINA classification; she accommodates 8 guests in a master, a VIP and 2 twin cabins. Powered by MTU engines, she has a cruising speed of 18 knots and can get to a top speed of 33.5 knots.
Wedge Three is listed for sale VAT Paid.
Build & Design
- Name:WEDGE THREE
- Yacht Type:Motor Yacht
- Yacht Subtype:Planing/Fast Yacht
- Series, Model, Class:Riva 85 Opera Super
- Length Overall:26.02m (85' 4")
- Length at Waterline:20.5m (67' 3")
- Beam:6.14m (20' 1")
- Max Draught:1.98m (6' 5")
- Gross Tonnage:76.00
- Displacement Tonnage:72.00
- Year of Build:2007
- Hull Type:Planing
- Number of Decks:2
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:33.50kn
- Cruising Speed:30.00kn
- Range (nm):310.00nm @ 30.00kn
- Fuel Capacity:8500.00L / 2245.46USG
- Water Capacity:1500.00L / 396.26USG
- Passenger Rooms:4
- Master Rooms:1
- VIP Rooms:1
- Twin Rooms:2
**Approximate price conversion.