NO NAME WESTPORT 112
This Westport 112 is a 34.8m motor yacht by the Westport yard. A Raised Pilot House superyacht, she will sleep eight guests in a master, two doubles and a twin cabin.
Crisp, contemporary styling balanced with timeless traditional appeal highlights a vessel of extraordinary performance, built to uncompromising standards of structural integrity and quality.
The interior arrangement offers unsurpassed luxury, privacy and comfort, whether socializing at dockside or at a remote anchorage. An advanced hull design delivers an exhilarating cruise speed of 22 knots and a moderate draft for access to any yachting destination. The long list of premium standard features ensures complete enjoyment.
Build & Design
- Name:NO NAME WESTPORT 112
- Yacht Type:Motor Yacht
- Yacht Subtype:Semi-displacement
- Length Overall:34.08m (111' 9")
- Length at Waterline:29.5m (96' 9")
- Beam:7.28m (23' 10")
- Max Draught:1.71m (5' 7")
- Displacement Tonnage:107.00
- Year of Build:2010
- Hull Type:Semi Displacement
- Number of Decks:2
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:25.00kn
- Cruising Speed:20.00kn
- Fuel Capacity:20817.00L / 5499.27USG
- Water Capacity:3879.00L / 1024.72USG
- Total Power:4000.00hp
- Passenger Rooms:4
- Master Rooms:1
- Double Rooms:2
- Twin Rooms:1
**Approximate price conversion.