Zamboanga is a fast 27m Leopard motor yacht built by Italy’s Arno yard in 2002 to a design by Paolo Caliari.
Her distinctive silver Awlgrip paint makes this superyacht stand out in any marina and the interior and exterior are carefully planned to flow seamlessly into each other.
Accommodation is for six guests in a master suite and a double and twin cabin while twin 2000hp MTU engines and Arneson surface drives give her a cruising speed of 30 knots.
Build & Design
- Yacht Type:Motor Yacht
- Yacht Subtype:Planing/Fast Yacht, Sports/Open Motor Yacht
- Series, Model, Class:Leopard 27 Sport
- Length Overall:27.0m (88' 6")
- Beam:6.07m (19' 10")
- Max Draught:1.75m (5' 8")
- Gross Tonnage:111.00
- Displacement Tonnage:65.00
- Year of Build:2002
- Hull Number:27/21
- Hull Type:Planing
- Number of Decks:2
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:38.00kn
- Cruising Speed:32.00kn
- Fuel Capacity:8000.00L / 2113.38USG
- Water Capacity:2000.00L / 528.34USG
- Passenger Rooms:3
- Master Rooms:1
- Double Rooms:1
- Twin Rooms:1
**Approximate price conversion.