Zantino III is a 32.31 m luxury yacht built by Denison in 1986.
With naval architecture by Joe Langlois and ABS classifications; she accommodates 6 guests in a Master, 1 double and 1 twin cabin. Powered by Caterpillar engines she has a cruising speed of 17 knots and can get to a top speed of 22 knots.
Build & Design
- Exterior Designer:Joe Langlois
- Name:ZANTINO III
- Yacht Type:Motor Yacht
- Yacht Subtype:Semi-displacement
- Length Overall:32.34m (106' 1")
- Length at Waterline:30.3m (99' 4")
- Beam:6.68m (21' 10")
- Max Draught:1.98m (6' 5")
- Gross Tonnage:194.00
- Year of Build:1986
- Hull Number:106
- Hull Type:Semi Displacement
- Number of Decks:2
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:21.00kn
- Cruising Speed:18.00kn
- Range (nm):1800.00nm @ 12.00kn
- Consumption:283.90L / 75.00USG
- Fuel Capacity:33217.00L / 8775.00USG
- Water Capacity:3407.00L / 900.03USG
- Passenger Rooms:3
- Master Rooms:1
- Double Rooms:1
- Twin Rooms:1
*Not for sale to U.S. Residents while in U.S. Waters.
**Approximate price conversion.