“M/Y Zingara” is a classic dutch motor yacht of 21.30 mt (69,86ft) in length. With 2 x 183 Hp GM 6 cylindres she has a range of 4.000 miles at cruising speed (10kn / 1.600 Rpm).
“M/Y Zingara” has accommodation for up to 6 guests in 3 cabins; a full beam master cabin, a VIP cabin and a dou- ble cabin, all with private en-suite heads; there is a cabin for 2 crew members as well.
The Kerstholt Shipyard in Groningen was one of the finest builder in Holland, who built the prestigious yacht 'Albe- caro II' for Prince Rainieri of Monaco in 1961.
She has been well maintained and totally refit 2013 and shows her true pedigree. Very fine interiors on wood and marble. This yacht is ideal for live aboard or cruising. Her large main saloon with an open space kitchen, the shad- ed aft deck, plus upper sundeck, offer abundant living and entertaining space.
Build & Design
- Exterior Designer:G.B. Butler
- Name: ZINGARA
- Yacht Type: Motor Yacht
- Yacht Subtype: Classic Yacht, Displacement
- Length Overall: 21.3m (69' 10")
- Length at Waterline: 20.0m (65' 7")
- Beam: 5.22m (17' 1")
- Max Draught: 2.23m (7' 3")
- Builder: Kerstholt
- Hull Builder: Vooruit, Zaandam, Netherlands
- Year of Build: 1958
- Hull Type: Full Displacement
- Number of Decks: 2
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed: 12.00kn
- Cruising Speed: 10.00kn
- Range (nm): 4000.00nm @ 10.00kn
- Fuel Capacity: 7000.00L / 1849.20USG
- Water Capacity: 5000.00L / 1320.86USG
- Make: GM
- Model: 6V
- Type: Diesel
- Quantity: 2
- Total Power: 366.00hp
- Hull: Steel
- Deck: Teak
- Guests: 6
- Passenger Rooms: 3
- Master Rooms: 1
- VIP Rooms: 1
- Double Rooms: 1
**Approximate price conversion.