Luxury yachting books
We have been producing the most authoritative, influential and luxurious coffee table books, showcasing the finest luxury yachts for the last 29 years. Internationally renowned as collector’s items with a timeless shelf life, these books are the definitive works of reference to which existing and potential owners continually refer when planning their next new build or Refit.
Don’t miss out on the world’s most popular yachting books. Packed with pictures and on board features these books offer peerless insight into luxury yachting around the globe.
Showcases 20 of the world’s greatest modern day private yachts each year.
Published since 1987, THE SUPERYACHTS is the industry bible and reference for superyacht design and technology. From classic sailing yachts to state-of-the-art motor yachts and everything in between, THE SUPERYACHTS is a tribute to the skills of the naval architects, interior designers, stylists, builders and craftsmen of these incredible vessels, and to the passion of owners who commission them.
- A guided tour of 20 of the world’s best new superyachts
- An up to date register of the World’s 200 Largest Yachts
- Yachts featured include 6 new to the Top 200 register and 7 World Superyacht Award winners
- 412 pages, 20 full deck plans and 642 photographs
- The Yachts: 40S Hybrid | Apostrophe | Axioma | Cacos V | CaryAli | Chopi Chopi | Como | Engleberg | Finish Line | Galactica Star | Ganesha | I-Nova | Inukshuk | Invictus | Lady Candy | Lady M | Moonraker | Seahawk | Sea Owl | Soldange
Unveiling the fascinating approaches to yacht refits, refurbishments and rebuilds.
In Refit, you’ll discover the incredible stories behind the recent re-launch of the most significant and unusual yachts. From lengthening and mechanical updates to reconfiguration and complete rebuilds, you’ll discover that the one thing these projects have in common is each owner’s love of a vessel and passion for excellence. We cover the globe bringing you not only the best refits but the best stories, often of how yachts overcame particular refit problems- with before, during and after photography.
- 17 yachts showcasing 12 power and 5 sail with different approaches, methodologies and rationales
- The features – Exercising the Options – Advice on designing a gym into the refit
- The Yards – Pendennis, RMK/ Merrill-Stevens, Refit and Yard News
- 216 pages, 334 photographs and deck plans
- The Yachts: Aandeel | Alchemy | Auspicious | Enigma XK | Felix | Highlander | Kaskelot | Kelpie of Falmouth | Kizbel | M5 | Miss Asia | Mysorah | Shemara | Somerset | Tiky | Turquoise | Xarifa
Concept : Design :Construction
Reveals the design and ideas shaping the exclusive world of luxury yachts
The perfect companion to THE SUPERYACHTS and REFIT, Megayachts focuses on the future of yacht design and construction. Explore the “what ifs?” and the “why nots?” in the minds of today’s leading design and engineering innovators and look at where new materials and techniques can take yachts tomorrow. Articles discuss concepts as far ranging as propulsion and furniture, surfaces and solar power. Each edition explores the most intriguing projects currently in build for launch in the year ahead and beyond.
- What’s next for the exclusive world of luxury yachts?
- Hot products – 3D Rapid Prototyping – Ship to Yacht Conversions – Confluences of Aircraft & Yacht Design
- Just what is Italian Yacht Design? Lights shine as Art & Architecture – Holistic Tender – Designer Q & A
- Up to Speed on Hybrid Propulsion – Building (the future) Bridges – The Carbon Paradigm – Superfast Sailing
- Foreword by Terence Disdale
- 276 pages, 68 new yacht projects, 30 hot products, 14 original design essays, 13 designer interviews, stunning photography and detailed renderings
Concept New Projects – Hot Products – 3D Rapid Prototyping – Ship to Yacht Conversions – Unexpected Confluences of Aircraft & Yacht Design
Design Just what is Italian Design? – Lights shine as Art & Architecture – Holistic Tender Design – Incorporating Antiques – The future of Deck Furniture – Talent Scout – Designer Q & A
Construction Up to Speed on Hybrid Propulsion – Building (the future) Bridges – The Carbon Paradigm – The Floating Oasis as a Citadel – Superfast Sailing