World Superyacht Awards, 12/24 Showcase
12/24 Showcase, St Katharine's Dock
An exclusive boat show for yachts between 12 and 24 metres. For the first time in 2019, we are including the opportunity to display boats up to 24 metres as part of the World Superyacht Awards programme, offering an exclusive showcase in the heart of London.
Please see below for more information and timings:
Venue: St Katherine’s Dock, near Tower Bridge, London
Timings: 16 to 19 May 2019
- Mooring for a maximum of 25 boats up to 24 metres
- A private show, not open to the public, providing an exclusive opportunity
- Partners can invite non-World Superyacht Awards attending guests during the four days
- 12/24 Showcase will be included in the World Superyacht Awards as an optional part of the social programme
- Floating pontoon with covered welcome entertainment area
- Concierge welcome service
- Media coverage from Boat International
- St Katherine’s Dock is situated next to Tower Bridge, 20 minutes by car, or river, from Knightsbridge.
- WSA sponsors will have first option on moorings. 4 day rate per boat.