Thinking of commissioning your first yacht, but not sure where to start? Or perhaps you’re a designer, uncertain of how to navigate the tricky demands of a new client? In this exclusive BOAT International guide, three of the world’s most respected and successful designers – Laura Pomponi, founder of Luxury Projects, Giorgio Cassetta, Founder and Creative Director of Giorgio M Cassetta Design, and Tim Ulrich and Immo Lüdeling, partners at beiderbeck designs – share their top tips for creating a yacht that both owner and creator are proud to see on the water.
- How to choose a design studio
- Working with shipyards – the do’s and don’ts
- How you can cut down your build time – and where it’s worth being patient
- Crucial elements of design owners often forget
- How designers can help clients better understand the design process
And, crucially, how to enjoy it...