GOLDEN TOUCH is a 30.0 m Motor Yacht, built in the United States of America by Westship and delivered in 1992. She is one of 2 Westship 98 models.
Her top speed is 21.0 kn and her cruising speed is 18.0 kn and her power comes from two Detroit Diesel diesel engines. She can accommodate up to 6 guests in 3 staterooms, with 4 crew members waiting on their every need. She has a gross tonnage of 161.0 GT and a 7.01 m beam.
She was designed by Jack Sarin, who also completed the naval architecture. Jack Sarin has designed 117 yachts and created the naval architecture for 176 yachts.
Her interior was designed by Sally Dills, who has 13 other superyacht interiors designed in the BOAT Pro database - she is built with a GRP deck, a GRP hull, and GRP superstructure.
GOLDEN TOUCH is one of 1929 motor yachts in the 30-35m size range.
- Name: GOLDEN TOUCH
- Previous Names: CHERITA,LADY KATHRYN,LADY DORRON,REGENCY III,WIND DANCER,LESLIES LADY,SAMANTHA J,CITATION II,LADY LAURA
- Yacht Type: Motor Yacht
- Model:Westship 98
- Builder: Westship
- Naval Architect: Jack Sarin
- Exterior Designer: Jack Sarin
- Interior Designer: Sally Dills
- Refits: 1996-01-01,2001-01-01,2014-01-01