Price from $79,000 p/w
Camarina Royale a 35.05m Luxury yacht built by Benetti in 2001, is now currently available for charter.
With naval architecture by Benetti, interior styling by Francois Zuretti and ABS classification; she accommodates 10 guests in a master, 2 double and 2 twin cabins with a pullman for additional accomodation for 2 extra guests. Powered by MTU engines she has a cruising speed of 12 knots and top speed of 16 knots.
Camarina Royale is available for charter in the Bahamas.
Build & Design
- Name:CAMARINA ROYALE
- Yacht Type:Motor Yacht
- Yacht Subtype:Semi-displacement
- Series, Model, Class:Benetti Classic 115
- Length Overall:35.0m (114' 9")
- Length at Waterline:29.44m (96' 7")
- Beam:7.62m (25' 0")
- Max Draught:1.95m (6' 4")
- Gross Tonnage:247.00
- Displacement Tonnage:190.00
- Year of Build:2001
- Hull Number:BC 008
- Hull Type:Semi Displacement
- Number of Decks:3
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:18.00kn
- Cruising Speed:16.00kn
- Range (nm):3200.00nm @ 12.00kn
- Fuel Capacity:35000.00L / 9246.02USG
- Water Capacity:6600.00L / 1743.54USG
- Total Power:2700.00hp
- Passenger Rooms:5
- Master Rooms:1
- Double Rooms:2
- Twin Rooms:2
- Flag:Cayman Islands
**Approximate price conversion.