Price from $140,000 p/w
Charter yacht Rhino, previously named Ohana, is a 46.94m luxury yacht built by Admiral Marine in 1998 with refits in 2005 and 2011, is currently available for charter.
With naval architecture by Glenn Bauer, interior styling by Donald Starkey and Mario Buatta, and an RINA classification; she accommodates 10 guests in a master, 2 double and 2 twin cabins. Powered by Caterpillar engines, she has a cruising speed of 14 knots and top speed of 18 knots.
Rhino is available to charter in New England this summer, and in the Caribbean for the winter 2014/2015 season.
Build & Design
- Yacht Type:Motor Yacht
- Yacht Subtype:Semi-displacement
- Length Overall:46.94m (154' 0")
- Length at Waterline:41.27m (135' 4")
- Beam:9.14m (29' 11")
- Max Draught:2.3m (7' 6")
- Gross Tonnage:492.00
- Displacement Tonnage:550.00
- Builder:Admiral Marine
- Year of Build:1998
- Hull Number:9
- Hull Type:Full Displacement
- Number of Decks:3
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:16.50kn
- Cruising Speed:15.00kn
- Range (nm):3600.00nm @ 12.00kn
- Consumption:378.50L / 99.99USG
- Fuel Capacity:47763.00L / 12617.65USG
- Water Capacity:7003.00L / 1850.00USG
- Total Power:3300.00hp
- Passenger Rooms:5
- Master Rooms:1
- Double Rooms:2
- Twin Rooms:2
**Approximate price conversion.