Price from €27,000 p/w
The 24m (79') wide-bodied motor yacht Tristan has a generous beam offering exceptional interior volumes.
A large saloon has a home cinema and full entertainment system plus dining for eight guests, while extensive deck areas offer the opportunity to dine on the aft deck or the flybridge.
Accommodation is for eight guests in four spacious cabins: a master stateroom, VIP suite and two twin cabins.
A charter-friendly crew of three is on hand to solve any problems before they arise.
Toys include a tender, two-seater jet ski, water skis, wakeboard and snorkelling gear.
Build & Design
- Yacht Type:Motor Yacht
- Yacht Subtype:Planing/Fast Yacht
- Series, Model, Class:Conam 75 Widebody
- Length Overall:23.6m (77' 5")
- Length at Waterline:18.25m (59' 10")
- Beam:6.3m (20' 8")
- Max Draught:2.0m (6' 6")
- Displacement Tonnage:48.00
- Year of Build:2005
- Hull Type:Planing
- Number of Decks:2
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:34.00kn
- Cruising Speed:30.00kn
- Fuel Capacity:6000.00L / 1585.03USG
- Water Capacity:1500.00L / 396.26USG
- Total Power:3140.00hp
- Deck:GRP, Teak
- Passenger Rooms:4
- Master Rooms:1
- VIP Rooms:1
- Twin Rooms:2
**Approximate price conversion.